I love making all the fresh fruit recipes when they are in season — and strawberry season might just be the best one of all. Today, I am sharing over 25 best and popular strawberry recipes for when you are wondering what to make with strawberries, including everything from breakfast french toast, lunch salads, and desserts like pies, cakes, and ice cream. So, whether you are picking fresh strawberries at the local farms, purchasing a carton of fresh berries from the farmer's market, or even using a bag of frozen strawberries, I have a strawberry recipe for you.
Best Strawberry Recipes
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Fresh strawberry pie is a delicious, summer dessert loaded with juicy strawberries and homemade strawberry glaze with no jello, in a flakey pie crust. The best summer dessert idea.
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Homemade strawberry frozen yogurt is a delicious, refreshing, healthy dessert made with 4 simple ingredients, no refined sugar, and in less than 5 minutes.
Easier than pie, this strawberry galette with a buttery flaky crust and a sweet and tart strawberry filling is a beautiful treat to serve this berry season.
Strawberry bread is fluffy, soft, and moist, packed with farm-fresh strawberries. Simple, sweet, and delicious, perfect for a summer brunch.
Homemade strawberry lemonade is refreshing, flavorful, and easy to make. This sparkling summer drink is loaded with fresh strawberries and lemon.
Homemade strawberry popsicles are healthy, refreshing, and sweet. Made with just 4 ingredients, they're packed with fresh strawberries and no refined sugar.
Strawberry Avocado Salad
Loaded with fresh ingredients, strawberry avocado salad with poppy seed dressing is the ultimate summer salad — light, vibrant, fresh, sweet, and tangy.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries are fancy, decadent, bite-sized treats that are loved by all. They are so simple and easy to make at home.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Quick and easy strawberry banana smoothie is the perfect breakfast on the go or refreshing snack. It's fruity, delicious, and packed with nutrients.
Strawberry Crumb Bars
Strawberry crumb bars are sweet, savory, and tart, with jammy strawberries sandwiched between a crumbly pastry layer and an oatmeal streusel-like topping.
Small Batch Strawberry Jam
Quick and easy, homemade small batch strawberry jam is so simple to make in one pot with just 3 ingredients and no pectin. It's bright, sweet and crave-worthy.
3-Ingredient Strawberry Sorbet
No sorbet is easier or tastier than 3-ingredient strawberry sorbet made with vibrant, sweet and utterly succulent strawberries. This treat is low on calories and full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, so snack away on this all-natural treat.
Strawberry Milk Tea
Refreshing strawberry milk tea with boba tapioca pearls is easy to make at home. Loaded with fresh fruit, homemade bubble tea is better than storebought.
Baked Jelly Donuts with Strawberry Jam
These melt-in-your-mouth, homemade baked jelly donuts, coated in sugar and filled with sweet strawberry jam, are so soft, fluffy, spongy and airy.
Fruit Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing
This Summer Fruit Salad is colorful, delicious, and naturally sweet (no processed sugar!). It's easy to make with fresh fruit tossed in a homemade dressing.
Quick and Easy Homemade Strawberry Sauce
Easy to make, 3-ingredient homemade strawberry sauce is the perfect topping for all your dessert dishes. Pour this over pancakes, waffles, crepes, cheesecakes and more!
Skinny Strawberries and Cream Popsicles
It is time to say good-bye to the store-bought stuff and make skinny strawberries and cream popsicles at home using fresh fruit and Greek yogurt!
Super Berry Smoothie Bowl
Quick and easy, 5-minute super berry smoothie bowl is loaded with mixed berries, banana, and spinach and is topped with customizable toppings.
Easy Nutella Crepes with Berries
Light, thin, and buttery Nutella crepes with berries is an easy to make blender recipe that will have you craving breakfast all day!
Triple Berry French Toast
Triple berry french toast with warm slices of bread, creamy egg mixture, an overload of berries, and maple syrup drizzled on top is breakfast goals.
No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberry Jam
Smooth and creamy no churn vanilla ice cream with strawberry jam + toasted peanuts is easy to make, no ice cream maker required and better than storebought.
Strawberry recipes coming soon
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Arugula Salad
- Strawberry Cobbler
How to Make Ahead and Store
You can make or prepare some of these strawberry recipes ahead of time. You can store the desserts and baked goods at room temperature for 1-2 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Confirm storing instructions by checking each recipe.
To reheat any of these recipes and serve them warm, reheat in a 300F preheated oven or air fryer for 5-15 minutes until fully warmed through. I would check on it every 5 minutes until ready. If heating from frozen, let it thaw first and then reheat.
Did You Make Any of These Strawberry Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, and let me know what you thought of this round up of strawberry recipes, or let me know if there are any recipes you would like to see. Be sure to snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @aheadofthyme or share it on the Pinterest pin so that I can follow along.Print
25 Best Strawberry Recipes
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 9-inch strawberry pie
- Diet: Vegetarian
Over 25 best strawberry recipes for when you are wondering what to make with strawberries, including breakfast french toast, lunch salads, and desserts. One of my favorites is this Fresh Strawberry Pie.
- 1 single 9-inch pie crust, homemade or store-bought
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Prepare the pie dough. If using homemade pie dough, roll out the pie dough and place it into a 9-inch pie dish. Gently press down and trim any excess dough from the sides. Use a fork or your fingers to crimp the edges. If using a store-bought pie crust, it should already be pressed into a disposable pie dish.
- Blind bake the crust. Blind bake the pie crust for 20 minutes until the edges turn golden brown. If you are using store-bought pie dough, blind bake according to the package instructions. (To help the crust stay in place while baking, you can fill with pie weights for the first 10 minutes, and then remove). Once baked, transfer onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Make the strawberry glaze. While the crust is baking, prepare the strawberry glaze by adding 2 cups strawberries to a medium saucepan. Use a fork to mash the strawberries. Then add sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cornstarch. Stir well until well combined and bring to a simmer over medium heat until thickened to a desired consistency, about 5 minutes. (Do not use high heat to cook the glaze and stir constantly to make sure the mixture is cooked evenly). Set side and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Assemble the filling. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining 3 cups strawberry with cooled strawberry glaze and toss well to coat evenly.
- Assemble the pie. Carefully transfer the strawberry mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate for 2-3 hours (or longer) until the filling is set completely.
- Serve. Slice and serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
How to store: Fresh strawberry pie is best served fresh the day that you make it, to prevent the crust from being soggy when served. If you have leftovers, you can store this fresh strawberry pie lightly covered in plastic cling wrap for up to 2-3 days in the refrigerator (but expect the pie to get runny and the crust to get a little soggy).
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 25 best strawberry recipes, strawberry recipes, what to make with strawberries,
Leave a Comment