It's sorbet time! And no sorbet is easier or tastier than 3-ingredient strawberry sorbet. It's pure bliss.
I mean who doesn't love vibrant, sweet and utterly succulent strawberries? They are low in calories and are one of nature's antioxidant powerhouses.In addition to strawberries high levels of natural antioxidants, like most fruits, they have tons of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that all contribute to overall health. So snack away on this refreshing and healthy treat... without any guilt.
Plus, all it takes is literally 5 minutes of prep time. You simply get those fresh berries and couple other ingredients into the blender, add some water and puree away. It's as simple as that! Then just let your freezer do the rest and in a few hours you can scoop out a bowl of this refreshing, all-natural dessert for your friends and family. You will probably want to double this recipe because there won't be much left once you have had a taste!
No sorbet is easier or tastier than 3-ingredient strawberry sorbet made with vibrant, sweet and utterly succulent strawberries. This treat is low on calories and full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, so snack away on this all-natural treat... without the guilt!
- 1 kg. strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped (approx. 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Transfer the puree into a covered container and leave for 4 hours in the freezer.
- Take the sorbet out of the freezer and whisk to a slushy consistency.
- Return to the freezer and leave to fully set overnight (or 4 more hours).
Optional: add 1 cup yogurt for a creamier sorbet.
- Category: Dessert