No sorbet is easier or tastier than 3-ingredient strawberry sorbet made with vibrant, sweet and utterly succulent strawberries. This treat is low on calories and full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, so snack away on this all-natural treat… without the guilt!
- 1 kg. strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped (approx. 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar or honey
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Transfer the puree into a covered container and leave for 4 hours in the freezer.
- Take the sorbet out of the freezer and whisk to a slushy consistency.
- Return to the freezer and leave to fully set overnight (or 4 more hours).
Optional: add 1 cup yogurt for a creamier sorbet.