I can’t believe there are only a few more weeks of summer left! Where has this year gone? Give me a minute while I commiserate with a big bowl of summer fruit salad with honey lemon dressing. This salad serves 3-4 people, but today it looks like it is serving just one…
Who doesn’t love strawberries, mangos, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and grapes all tossed together in a honey lemon dressing? The honey lemon dressing adds just the right amount of sweetness to the tropical and decadent fruit, taking it from tangy to heavenly.
This summer fruit salad is one of go-to’s when I need to prepare something for a pot-luck, picnic or barbecue. It’s easy and makes the perfect dessert. But, the thing about fruit salad is that although it may hit the spot during the summer, you can really devour this stuff all year long. It’s kind of also one of my favourite breakfast options or snack throughout the day. Move over smoothie, there is a new breakfast boss in town!
Celebrate summer with this go to, simple and colourful summer fruit salad! Just toss a handful of fruits together in a honey lemon dressing and dig in!
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries, halved (approximately 12 strawberries)
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 kiwi, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup mango, cubed (approximately 1 mango)
- 1/2 cup grapes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, add honey and lemon juice. Stir until combined.
- Pour dressing over fruit and toss to combine.
If you prefer the salad to be sweeter, add some more honey.
- Category: Dessert