Celebrate summer with this go to, simple and colourful summer fruit salad! Just toss a handful of fruits together in a honey lemon dressing and dig in!
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries, halved (approximately 12 strawberries)
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 kiwi, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup mango, cubed (approximately 1 mango)
- 1/2 cup grapes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, add honey and lemon juice. Stir until combined.
- Pour dressing over fruit and toss to combine.
If you prefer the salad to be sweeter, add some more honey.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Dessert