Quick and easy strawberry banana smoothie is the perfect breakfast on the go or refreshing snack to get you through the day. It's fruity, delicious, and packed with nutrients. The best part? You can literally whip up in just a minute or two. Talk about convenient!
Why You'll Love Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- It's quick and easy. This recipe literally takes a minute or two to make. You require just 4 simple ingredients and a blender. You could even prep the ingredients in advance and store them into individual portions in the freezer. Then just take your portioned amount and blend it up in seconds.
- Provides a healthy energy boost. This perfect combination of strawberry and banana will leave you feeling refreshed and sustained with that extra energy boost you need to get through the rest of the day. Plus, it's packed with vitamins (hello Vitamin C!) and minerals making it pretty good for you.
- No added sugar. This homemade smoothie contains just fruit and milk. It has no added sugar or sweeteners, unlike many store-bought smoothies which typically contains quite a bit of sugar and possibly artificial flavors.
Ingredients and Substitutions
To make this easy and delicious strawberry banana smoothie, you will need the following ingredients:
- banana - use a ripe banana for the best flavour and sweetness.
- strawberries - I like to use fresh strawberries when they are season. You can also substitute with frozen strawberries.
- almond milk - You can substitute this with any kind of milk Keep it vegan by using oat milk or cashew milk, or if not sticking to a vegan diet, feel free to use dairy milk.
If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, you can also add in a little honey to taste, or some fruit juice.
How to Make the Best Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Like most smoothies, this strawberry banana smoothie is so easy to make. You literally throw all 4 ingredients into the blender, blend together for less than a minute, and pour yourself a refreshing glass of homemade smoothie (with no added sugar or artificial flavors!).
How to Serve Smoothies
Enjoy a glass of this smoothie on its own or add some toppings for a bit more bulk. I love adding in granola, seeds, or sliced fruit.
More Smoothie Recipes
- Majoon (Banana and Date) Smoothie
- 5-Minute Super Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Healthy Mango Yogurt Smoothie
- Healthy Fall Apple Pie Smoothie
- Blueberry Milkshake
Did you make this recipe? I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating below, letting me know what you thought of the recipe. You can also snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @aheadofthyme or share it on the Pinterest pin so that I can follow along.