Quick and easy strawberry banana smoothie is the perfect breakfast on the go or refreshing snack. It's fruity, delicious, and packed with nutrients.
- 1 medium banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 + 1/2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- Place all items into a heavy duty blender.
- Blend on high until smooth, about 45-60 seconds.
- Divide between 2 large glasses or 4 cups, and serve immediately.
How to serve: Enjoy a glass of this smoothie on its own or add some toppings for a bit more bulk. I love adding in granola, seeds, or sliced fruit.
Make ahead instructions: You could prep the ingredients in advance and store them into individual portions in the freezer. Then just take your portioned amount and blend it up in seconds.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry banana smoothie, vegan strawberry banana smoothie, strawberry smoothie, vegan smoothie