Make your mornings a little easier by prepping this delicious and easy cinnamon apple granola ahead of thyme time and I promise you’ll never buy store-bought again! This stuff literally tastes like apple pie in granola form…. I seriously don’t think anything can taste better!!
Nothing screams fall quite like cinnamon and apples — add in some crunchy pecans and chewy raisins and you’ll be putting this cinnamon apple granola on everything. I like to serve it on top of my favourite Greek yogurt, incorporate it into a yummy fruit parfait, or simply eat by the handful (kind of my favourite way to devour this!). This granola is also ah-mazing as a topping on vanilla ice cream! Trust me on this one.
If you’ve never made your own granola, you’ll be amazed by how simple it really is. Take the 10 minutes needed to prepare this and enjoy this simple, flavourful homemade granola all week long…. or maybe all day long, depending how fast you get addicted to this stuff!
Other Granola Recipes to Try
Make your mornings a little easier by prepping this delicious and easy cinnamon apple granola aka apple pie granola ahead of time and I promise you’ll never buy store-bought again!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, then stir to thoroughly combine. Pour out onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once halfway. Re-spread the granola and put back in the oven.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.