When you have leftover rotisserie chicken sitting in your fridge, you can literally whip up dinner in 30 minutes or less (usually less!). It's the perfect ingredient to use on busy weeknights because it's easy, delicious, and nutritious. So if you are wondering "what to make with leftover chicken", then you are in the right place. We are sharing over 25 of our best and most popular leftover rotisserie chicken recipes including soups, pasta, rice, lasagna, salads, pizza, and more!
Best Ways to Use Leftover Rotisserie Chicken
How to Use Leftover Rotisserie Chicken
Some other go to ways to use leftover rotisserie chicken are:
- Top it onto almost any salad recipe to add extra protein and flavor.
- Stuff it in sandwiches for an healthy lunch the next day, like this Leftover Turkey Sandwich.
- Top it onto pizza, like in our Butter Chicken Pizza.
- Add it to pasta sauce for an instant upgrade. I love adding it to Fettuccine Alfredo or Baked Mediterranean Pasta.
Did You Make Any of These Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, and let me know what you thought of this round up of these easy leftover rotisserie chicken recipes. Be sure to snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @aheadofthyme or share it on the Pinterest pin so that I can follow along.Print
Over 25 best most popular leftover rotisserie chicken recipes for busy weeknights including soups, pasta, rice, lasagna, salads, pizza, and more!
- leftover rotisserie chicken
- Pick a recipe you want to make.
- Gather or go shopping for the ingredients.
- Prep and make the recipe according to recipe instructions.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Various
- Cuisine: Various
- Calories: 300
Keywords: 25 leftover rotisserie chicken recipes, leftover chicken recipes, what to make with leftover chicken, chicken leftovers, leftover chicken dinner ideas