Carrots are the easiest side dish that you can prepare for dinner. And with Easter right around the corner, it seems quite fitting to share this recipe with you. Bunnies…. carrots… it’s not a coincidence that easy garlic and herb roasted carrots makes the Easter dinner cut.
The tastiest (and easiest) way to make carrots is roasting them. Roasting brings out their flavour and intensifies it, making them sweeter and more flavourful. And why not throw in some garlic and herbs while you are at it? Carrots will never taste the same!
And when it only takes 5-10 minutes prep before you pop these carrots in the oven… this dish is worry-free and stress-free. You can focus on preparing and cooking your other dishes. Yes!
- Use carrots that still have the tops still on. It just makes everything look prettier on a plate!
- When ready to serve, you can also sprinkle some chopped fresh parsley on top.
This recipe is extra special for me because it’s the first one that I created a recipe video for! It took a lot of time to figure out how to create, edit and publish. I still have a lot to learn…. but here it is!!Print
Sweet and flavourful easy garlic and herb roasted carrots is the perfect side dish to your holiday (Easter) or everyday dinner!
- 1 pound baby or medium carrots (approximately 2 bunches), rinsed, scrubbed and tops trimmed to 1 inch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place carrots onto the baking sheet and add olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer and place baking sheet into the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until tender.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 11.9 mg
- Fat: 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.2 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.7 mg