Sweet and flavourful easy garlic and herb roasted carrots is the perfect side dish to your holiday (Easter) or everyday dinner!
- 1 pound baby or medium carrots (approximately 2 bunches), rinsed, scrubbed and tops trimmed to 1 inch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place carrots onto the baking sheet and add olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer and place baking sheet into the oven.
- Bake until tender, about 35-40 minutes (or longer if you are using larger carrots).
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 11.9 mg
- Fat: 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.2 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.7 mg