Looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is packed with flavour? Sheet pan curry chicken and vegetables is the answer that you are looking for. This sheet pan meal is made with flavourful, succulent and tender chicken thighs marinated in a delicious curry marinade with potatoes and carrots for a complete one pan chicken dinner. Plus, if you marinade the chicken in advance, you just need to to wait 30 minutes for dinner to be ready. Truly amazing.
It is no surprise that sheet pan dinners has become one of our go to dinner options. They are so quick and easy to put together, and usually means less dishes to clean up after. It's also a great because it is so customizable with whatever vegetables that you have on hand. Some of my other favourite sheet pan meals are sheet pan balsamic chicken and vegetables and sheet pan garlic roasted chicken and baby potatoes. These recipes usually take less than 45 minutes to prep and cook. The easiest weeknight dinners ever.
- chicken thighs - 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs.
- chicken marinade - soy sauce, vegetable oil, paprika, yellow curry powder, cumin powder, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- potatoes - chopped into 1-inch cubes.
- carrots - chopped into 1-inch pieces.
- fresh parsley - for garnish on top.
How to Make the Best Sheet Pan Curry Chicken and Vegetables
First, marinate the chicken thighs in a large large bowl with a simple and delicious curry marinade made with soy sauce, vegetable oil, paprika, yellow curry powder, cumin, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Combine well to coat the chicken. Add in potatoes and carrots and toss to coat. Cover with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
Next, preheat the oven to 400 F and arrange the chicken thighs (skin side up), potatoes, and carrots in a single layer on a ¼ pan baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, until the skin is crispy and the internal temperature for the chicken reaches 165 F. Optionally, turn the broiler on high and broil for 2-3 minutes at the end. Broiling will make the skin extra crispy and golden brown.
Serve on its own or with a side of Basmati rice, and drizzle extra pan dippings on top with parsley.
Sheet Pan Curry Chicken Tips
- How to customize: This is such an easy recipe to customize. That curry flavour goes with any vegetable so you can add in whatever you have on hand. Some of my favourites to add are cauliflower, broccoli, and sweet potatoes.
- How to store: Transfer any leftovers to an airtight container with the juices from the pan. Refrigerate for up to 4 days. To reheat, place in the microwave, air fryer at 300F for 5 minutes, or in the oven at 300F for 10 minutes.
More Sheet Pan Recipes
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Soy Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Tandoori Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Sheet Pan Miso Salmon with Bok Choy
Did you make this recipe? I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating below, letting me know what you thought of the recipe. You can also snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @aheadofthyme or share it on the Pinterest pin so that I can follow along.