Sheet pan curry chicken and vegetables with tender chicken thighs marinated in a delicious flavourful curry marinade is a complete one pan dinner.
- 4 chicken thighs, skin-on bone-in
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups potatoes, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup carrots, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, add chicken thighs, soy sauce, vegetable oil, paprika, yellow curry powder, cumin, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Combine well to coat chicken. Add in potatoes and carrots and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl tightly and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Arrange the chicken thighs (skin side up), potatoes, and carrots in a single layer on a large baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, until the skin is crispy and the internal temperature for the chicken reaches 165 F. Optionally, turn the broiler on high and broil for 2-3 minutes at the end. Broiling will make the skin extra crispy and golden brown.
- Serve on its own or with a side of rice, and drizzle extra pan dippings and some parsley on top.
How to customize: This is such an easy recipe to customize. That curry flavour goes with any vegetable so you can add in whatever you have on hand. Some of my favourites to add are cauliflower, broccoli, and sweet potatoes.
How to store: Transfer any leftovers to an airtight container with the juices from the pan. Refrigerate for up to 4 days. To reheat, place in the microwave, air fryer at 300F for 5 minutes, or in the oven at 300F for 10 minutes.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: sheet pan curry chicken with vegetables, sheet pan chicken thighs, one pan chicken and vegetables, curried chicken thighs