Do you have extra cranberry sauce leftover after your big Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday dinner? Well, you don’t have to spend all week eating jt over turkey. Instead, use that leftover cranberry sauce to create something new and delicious. So if you are wondering "what to make with leftover cranberry sauce", then you are in the right place. We are sharing over 15 of our best and most popular leftover cranberry sauce recipes including muffins, baked goods, sandwiches, chicken dinner, smoothies, parfaits, and more!
Leftover Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Don't throw away leftover cranberry sauce, instead create leftover cranberry sauce muffins with an oat streusel topping and enjoy for breakfast or dessert!
These cranberry sauce oat bars are basically date squares made with cranberry sauce. Pretty genius right? These oat bars layers together a soft, chewy and buttery crust, tart yet sweet cranberry sauce, and crumbly pecan and oat topping. The best use of Thanksgiving leftovers!
Cranberry Meatballs are sticky, sweet and tangy. These delicious bites are the perfect holiday appetizer, or a great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce.
Cranberry baked brie is a sweet and savory appetizer you need to try this holiday season. It's quick and easy, melty and gooey, and so delicious.
Instant pot cranberry chicken is sweet, tart, savory, and delicious. Make this chicken dinner in the pressure cooker in just 30 minutes. So quick and easy!
Leftover cranberry sauce swirl pound cake is moist and tender with swirls of cranberry sauce for a sweet and tangy burst of flavour. So easy and delicious.
Cranberry Brie Bites are quick and easy to make with flaky puff pastry, gooey melty brie, and sweet cranberry sauce. The perfect holiday appetizer.
Cranberry sauce swirl cheesecake is creamy, smooth, and indulgent. With a gorgeous red swirl on top, it's the perfect holiday dessert for your next party.
Leftover cranberry sauce smoothie is the perfect drink to make with holiday leftovers. Plus, this sweet and refreshing winter smoothie in ready in minutes.
Looking for comfort food in a hand-held serving? You got it! Put those leftovers to good use in this leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce.
Use this recipe and instead of using fruit, use leftover cranberry sauce! Layer cranberry sauce, creamy yogurt and crunchy granola to make this fruit and yogurt parfait for a delicious and healthy breakfast or a simple snack.
More Leftover Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Here are some of our favorite leftover cranberry sauce recipes that we found the internet has to offer:
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce and Apple Crisp. A delicious way to transform this classic side into a quick and easy fall dessert with apples and the crispiest crumb topping.
- Mini Cranberry Sauce Cobblers. Serve up leftover cranberry sauce into individual cranberry sauce cobblers with a fluffy and cakey topping.
- Cranberry Sauce Overnight Oats. The easiest leftover cranberry sauce recipe that you can prep the night before and enjoy for breakfast in the morning.
- Cranberry Sauce Vinaigrette. Transform your leftover cranberry sauce with just 3 ingredients into a homemade vinaigrette salad dressing and use it all week on your favorite fall salad recipes.
More Leftover Recipes
Did You Make Any of These Leftover Cranberry Sauce Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, and let me know what you thought of these leftover cranberry sauce recipes. Be sure to snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @aheadofthyme or share it on the Pinterest pin so that I can follow along.Print
Over 15 best most popular leftover cranberry sauce recipes including muffins, baked goods, sandwiches, smoothies, chicken dinner, and more! One of my favorite recipes are these cranberry sauce oat bars.
- ¾ cup butter, softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 + ½ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
For the pecan oat topping:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup pecans, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or stand mixer to cream together butter with brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add rolled oats, flour, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Continue to mix until fully combined. The mixture will resemble crumbs.
- Transfer the mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan, and firmly press it in to create an even layer on the bottom. Layer and spread cranberry sauce on top.
- Make the pecan oat topping: In a shallow saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in brown sugar, oats, pecans, and cinnamon. Stir until fully combined. Sprinkle and evenly distribute the topping on top of the layer of cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. Place on a wire cooling rack to cool down and cut into 9 even squares.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 15 leftover cranberry sauce recipes, leftover cranberry sauce recipes, cranberry sauce recipes, leftover cranberry sauce, what to make with leftover cranberry sauce