Roasted garlic Parmesan baby potatoes are crispy on the edges and soft and tender inside. They are so delicious and flavourful, packed with garlic and Parmesan. Throw this side dish together with just a few simple ingredients, minimal prep and just 30 minutes to roast in the oven. So quick and easy.
We are obsessed with anything that involves potatoes. I mean, what is there not to love? They are comforting, starchy, and so delicious. Some of my other favourite potato side dishes to make are creamy mashed potatoes, hasselback potatoes with garlic herb butter, creamy potatoes au gratin, and garlic mashed potatoes with sour cream.
- baby potatoes - 1.5 lbs. of baby potatoes, washed and halved. You can also substitute with any kind potatoes that you have on hand, just cut them into 1-inch pieces. Try this recipe with red potatoes, Yukon gold potatoes, or russet potatoes.
- olive oil - you can also use vegetable oil.
- Parmesan cheese - can be substituted with asiago or Grana Padano.
- seasoning - Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- fresh parsley - for garnish.
How to Make the Best Roasted Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes
- Combine ingredients. Place all ingredients (potatoes, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper) into in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Roast in the oven. Transfer to a quarter sheet baking pan and spread out into a single layer. Roast in a 400F preheated oven for 30 minutes, until potatoes are crisp, golden and fork tender (when a fork inserted into the potato easily comes out).
- Serve. Serve as is, or garnish with some fresh parsley on top.
Tips for Making Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Double the recipe: If you double the recipe, you will need to make it in a larger half sheet baking pan, or in 2 batches, as the potatoes need to be arranged in a single layer to cook evenly and get crispy.
- How to cook in the air fryer: To make in the air fryer, arrange them in a single layer in the air fryer basket (you will likely need to do this in two batches so that you are not overcrowding the pan). Air fry at 375°F for 20-22 minutes shaking the basket halfway through, until the potato skins are golden brown and tender.
- How to store: Transfer into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- How to reheat: To reheat, transfer into a 300F preheated oven or air fryer basket and heat for 5-10 minutes, until warmed through.
More Baby Potato Recipes
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- One Pan Roasted Garlic Chicken with Baby Potatoes
- Skillet Chicken Thighs and Baby Potatoes
- Honey Glazed Pork with Roasted Vegetables
- Greek Lemon Garlic Whole Roast Chicken
Did you make this recipe? I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating below, letting me know what you thought of the recipe. You can also snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @aheadofthyme or share it on the Pinterest pin so that I can follow along.