Quick and easy roasted garlic Parmesan baby potatoes are crispy on the edges and tender inside. They are delicious, flavourful and bakes in just 30 minutes.
- 1 + 1/2 lbs. baby potatoes, halved
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine baby potatoes, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a quarter sheet baking pan and spread out into a single layer.
- Roast for 30 minutes until potatoes are crisp, golden, and fork tender (fork inserted easily comes out).
- Sprinkle fresh parsley on top and serve warm.
How to double the recipe: If you double the recipe, you will need to make it in a larger half sheet baking pan, or in 2 batches, as the potatoes need to be arranged in a single layer to cook evenly and get crispy.
How to cook in the air fryer: To make in the air fryer, arrange them in a single layer in the air fryer basket (you will likely need to do this in two batches so that you are not overcrowding the pan). Air fry at 375°F for 20-22 minutes shaking the basket halfway through, until the potato skins are golden brown and tender.
How to store: Transfer into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
How to reheat: To reheat, transfer into a 300F preheated oven or air fryer basket and heat for 5-10 minutes, until warmed through.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted garlic parmesan baby potatoes, easy roasted baby potatoes, baby potatoes with parmesan cheese, roasted potatoes