Over 25 popular best side dishes for chicken including roasted vegetable side dishes, air fryer side dishes, potato sides, salads, pasta, bread, and more!
- Honey Roasted Carrots
- The Best and Creamiest Mashed Potatoes
- Sautéed Garlic Green Beans
- Sautéed Garlic Mushrooms
- Quinoa Spinach Salad
- Easy Roasted Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Creamy Potatoes au Gratin
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Macaroni Salad
- Creamed Spinach
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes.
- Spinach Gratin
- Garden Salad
- Creamy Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Roasted Spring Vegetables
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Sautéed Asparagus
- Greek Lemon Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Greek Salad
- Stovetop Mac and Cheese with White Cheddar
- Herb-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter
- Cheesy Garlic Dinner Rolls
- Pick a recipe you want to make.
- Gather and prep the the ingredients.
- Make the recipe according to recipe instructions.
You can make many of these chicken side dish recipes ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer for up to 3 months. Otherwise, you can prepare the ingredients and store in the refrigerator until ready to assemble and/or cook. Check the individual recipes for full make ahead and storing instructions.
To reheat, place any leftovers in the air fryer or the oven at 300F for 10-15 minutes until warmed through, or on the stovetop over medium-low heat (depending on the recipe). If heating from frozen, let it thaw first and then reheat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Various
- Cuisine: Various
- Calories: 120
Keywords: 25 side dishes for chicken, chicken side dishes, chicken sides, what to serve with chicken, how to serve chicken, easy side dishes