Whipped feta is light, airy, and fluffy. If you’ve never had whipped feta dip, it’s time to change that. It’s an easy yet impressive recipe that takes only 5 minutes to make in the blender or food processor. When whipped with 2 other simple ingredients, feta turns into pure fluffy perfection. Smear on toast, serve as a dip, stuff into pita bread halves, or top meals with it—no matter what you do, you’ll be glad you made this versatile cheesy dip.
Why You’ll Love Whipped Feta
- The light, fluffy texture. We all know why feta is one of the best cheeses around. And whipped feta includes all those benefits plus the enjoyment of its airy texture. Whipping creates dollops of light, fluffy, cheesy clouds to serve with your favorite meals.
- Upgrade any charcuterie board. Sometimes, it can be hard to get those essential servings of vegetables into our diet. With this feta dip, charcuterie boards and vegetable trays (with a side of toast, crackers, or pita, of course) will be a family favorite that even the kids will beg for.
- It’s so versatile. This whipped feta works best as a dip for veggies and breads, but it also makes an amazing breakfast spread, a topping for savory meals (think proteins, breakfast burritos, and pastas), and a great sauce for sandwiches.
Ingredients And Substitutions
To make this easy homemade whipped feta dip, you will need the following ingredients (full quantities in the recipe card below):
- feta cheese - I used a block of feta cheese but crumbled feta will work too.
- Greek yogurt
- olive oil
- red pepper flakes - optional to sprinkle on top when serving.
How To Make The Best Whipped Feta
- Blend ingredients. Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. If the texture is too thick, add in 1 teaspoon of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with a drizzle with olive oil and crushed red pepper flakes, if using.
How to Serve
Storing and Freezing Instructions
More Dip Recipes
- 20 Best Dip Recipes
- Whipped Ricotta Dip
- Queso Mexican Cheese Dip
- Pesto Hummus
- Baked Spinach Dip
- Baba Ganoush Eggplant Dip
Did you make this recipe? I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating below, letting me know what you thought of the recipe. You can also snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @aheadofthyme or share it on the Pinterest pin so that I can follow along.