Apple, arugula and pecans... these ingredients are just meant to be put together. Throw in some crispy flatbread and warm, melty aged cheddar, well that's what we call magic. You seriously can't go wrong with apple and arugula flatbread.
Apples give this flatbread some sweetness, fresh arugula adds a peppery kick, and pecans add depth. Like I said... meant to be put together! Trust me, with this type of flavour combination, this one is going to disappear quickly.
So, I am pretty obsessed with flatbread in general. It's the perfect appy to share when entertaining guests, especially on game day... for obvious reasons. But it's also perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, even when you don't want to share! When a delicious meal takes less than 20 minutes to make, it automatically goes on my weeknight dinner list. I mean...that's what all weeknight meals should be about! Stress-free!
Bought some apples in bulk? Here are some more yummy ways to use them up this season!
- Apple Walnut Salad with Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Slow Cooker Applesauce
- Caramel Apples
- Cinnamon Apple Baked Oatmeal
- Easy Homemade Apple Turnovers
- Applesauce Pancakes with Caramel Apple Topping
- Apple Cardamom Cake with Caramel Pecan Butter Frosting
- Spiced Apple Oatmeal Muffins with Crumb Topping