Why do insanely flavourful meals loaded with chicken and vegetables have to be super complicated to make? Well, stop what you are doing right now because 30-minute tandoori chicken sheet pan dinner is on the menu tonight! Buh-bye take-out.
How to Make 30-Minute Tandoori Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
I love sheet pan dinners like this because they are so easy to make. This tandoori chicken takes less than 30 minutes to cook in the oven, making it the perfect weeknight meal. To be honest, any recipe that cooks under 30 minutes automatically gets major brownie points in my eyes.
So let me tell you exactly why this recipe so easy to prepare:
- The marinade takes literally 2 minutes to mix together. All it requires is some yogurt and your favourite tandoori seasoning blend.
- You throw together the chicken and vegetables all together in one sheet pan for less clean up and easy cooking.
- Throw everything in the oven and sit back while you wait for dinner to be ready.
Tandoori Chicken Marinade
Tandoori chicken marinade is made by combining a few simple ingredients together:
- Greek yogurt
- tandoori seasoning blend (made of ground ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, and cayenne pepper)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
I love the aromatic flavour of tandoori chicken that takes over the kitchen when making this dish (yes, you are welcome!). It is simply mouthwatering. I also love how the juices from the tandoori chicken flavour all the vegetables (which is definitely one of the biggest appeals of a sheet pan dinner).
Seriously, roll up your sleeves and make tandoori chicken sheet pan dinner tonight! With a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a couple sprigs of cilantro, on top, this well-balanced meal will easily satisfy any crowd. Don’t be surprised when you have no leftovers! Plus, you will save money on take-out. Double win.
Some other easy sheet pan dinners to try:
- Sheet pan soy glazed chicken thighs
- Sheet pan miso salmon with bok choy
- Sheet pan chicken fajitas
- One pan garlic roasted chicken and baby potatoes