In under 30 minutes, create intensely flavourful tandoori chicken sheet pan dinner loaded with vegetables, any night of the week! Good-bye takeout!
- 2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons tandoori seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Sheet Pan Dinner:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large (or 2 medium) zucchini , halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion (Vidalia onion), cut into chunks
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, tandoori seasoning blend, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine, then use a pastry brush to spread it over the top of your chicken thighs (reserve some marinade for the vegetables). Place chicken on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Add zucchini, onion, cauliflower, and potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with remaining yogurt marinade, then pour onto the baking sheet surrounding the chicken thighs. (If you run out of space, place leftover veggies on a second baking sheet). Let sit at least 30 minutes.
- When ready, preheat oven to 400 F. Cook for 25 minutes (you can cook the additional tray of vegetables at the same time), rotating once about halfway through.
- Turn the broiler on high, then cook chicken and veggies about 2-5 minutes, just until the top of the chicken browns (be careful not to burn!). Serve with fresh cilantro and lemon wedges.
You could use bone-in thighs or breasts for a bit more flavour, but I prefer the quicker cook time, so I often do boneless.
- Category: Chicken
Keywords: chicken, sheet pan, one pan, tandoori chicken