Over 20 popular best Thanksgiving soup recipes including pumpkin and butternut squash soups, potato soups, vegetable soups, and Thanksgiving leftover soup.
Thanksgiving Soup Recipes
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Roasted Butternut and Cauliflower Soup
- Sweet Potato Soup
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Creamy Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup
- Roasted Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Toasted Croutons
- Creamy Ham and Potato Soup
- Carrot Pumpkin Soup
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Creamy Pumpkin and Corn Chowder
Leftover Thanksgiving Soup
- Pick the Thanksgiving soup recipe you want to make for your holiday dinner.
- Gather the required ingredients and prep them.
- Make the soup and serve.
How to store: All of these Thanksgiving soup recipes can easily be made ahead and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Make ahead instructions: To make any of these Thanksgiving soups ahead of time, you can also just prep the ingredients in advance. That can mean chopping up vegetables or mixing ingredients together and storing until ready to cook. Store all the prepared ingredients in airtight containers in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 200
Keywords: 20 thanksgiving soup recipes, best thanksgiving soup recipes, thanksgiving soup recipes, fall soup, thanksgiving leftover soup