5 words. Garlic rosemary rack of lamb.
Juicy and tender rack of lamb is an exquisite dish filled with incredible flavours of garlic and rosemary in each and every bite. I literally start salivating when I think about this.
The surprising thing about garlic rosemary rack of lamb is that it is super easy to make. The whole thing comes together in under 30 minutes. Yes, that includes both prep and cook times! And it only requires a handful of ingredients, which you probably have laying around your kitchen anyways! Who said quick weeknight dinners are boring? Incredible dishes in a short time frame is possible!
This dish is a go-to crowd-please all year long. I especially like to serve it during the holidays as a feature dish. It makes for an incredible masterpiece at Christmas dinner. With a recipe this easy, who wouldn't? Move over turkey, there is a new showstopper in town!
Ready in under 30 minutes, juicy and tender garlic rosemary rack of lamb is an exquisite dish bursting with incredible flavours in each and every bite.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ head of garlic, cloves peeled and pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary)
- 1 (1.5 lb.) rack of lamb, trimmed and frenched
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and rosemary together in a small bowl. Alternatively, combine in a mini food processor until blended.
- Season the lamb generously with salt and pepper. Rub a spoonful of the olive oil mixture all over the lamb.
- Sear the lamb for 1 to 2 minutes on each side over high heat. Remove from heat.
- Brush the remaining olive oil mixture all over the lamb. Place the lamb with the fat side up on a lined baking sheet.
- Roast the lamb for 15 minutes for medium rare or 20 minutes for medium. Roast even longer depending on how well done you would like the meat.
- Let the lamb rest for 5 minutes before carving.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min