Ready in under 30 minutes, juicy and tender garlic rosemary rack of lamb is an exquisite dish bursting with incredible flavours in each and every bite.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 head of garlic, cloves peeled and pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary)
- 1 (1.5 lb.) rack of lamb, trimmed and frenched
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and rosemary together in a small bowl. Alternatively, combine in a mini food processor until blended.
- Season the lamb generously with salt and pepper. Rub a spoonful of the olive oil mixture all over the lamb.
- Sear the lamb for 1 to 2 minutes on each side over high heat. Remove from heat.
- Brush the remaining olive oil mixture all over the lamb. Place the lamb with the fat side up on a lined baking sheet.
- Roast the lamb for 15 minutes for medium rare or 20 minutes for medium. Roast even longer depending on how well done you would like the meat.
- Let the lamb rest for 5 minutes before carving.