Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing is rich, creamy, and flavorful. It's a quick simple dressing made in minutes with a classic salty, earthy, and umami taste.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients. Use a whisk to mix together and stir well to combine.
- Note that caesar dressing is typically thicker than other dressings. If this recipe is too thick for you, whisk in 1 tablespoon of water to thin it out.
How to store: Homemade salad dressing doesn’t keep for nearly as long as a store-bought dressing because it doesn’t have any added preservatives. Keep leftover caesar dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
How to serve: Serve Caesar Salad Dressing with Caesar Salad of course or try:
- Drizzle it over any salad you like such as Mexican Chicken Caesar Salad, Coleslaw, Garden Salad, Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad, or Mediterranean Chickpea Wedge Salad.
- Use it a spread in sandwiches, wraps, and burgers. Try it with a Classic Hamburger or Turkey Burgers.
- Use it as a dipping sauce in a Veggie Tray.
- Use it as a marinade on grilled meat. Marinate Chicken Breast or Chicken Wings overnight.
- Add it to Roasted Vegetables such as Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes.
- Drizzle it over Grilled Corn on the Cob or Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caesar salad dressing, caesar dressing, homemade caesar dressing, homemade salad dressing