Over 15 popular best Thanksgiving salad recipes including butternut squash salads, apple salads, warm salads with roasted vegetables, kale salad, and more!
- Butternut Squash Salad
- Apple Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Fall Harvest Salad with Butternut Squash and Apple
- Arugula Salad with Apple and Pecan
- Winter Kale Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans
- Warm Lentil Salad with Butternut Squash
- Arugula and Roasted Carrot Salad
- Quinoa Spinach Salad
- Mandarin Orange Salad
- Lemon Kale Salad
- Goat Cheese and Tangelo Winter Salad
- Pick the Thanksgiving salad recipe you want to make for your holiday dinner.
- Gather the required ingredients and prep them.
- Assemble the salad and serve.
Make ahead instructions: Almost all of these Thanksgiving salads can be made ahead of time. When making ahead, I recommend storing the ingredients separately from the dressing, and toss when ready to serve. To prep ahead of time, chop up all the ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How to store: Most Thanksgiving salads can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Refer to the specific recipe post for complete storing instructions.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: Various
- Calories: 120
Keywords: 15 thanksgiving salad recipes, best thanksgiving salad recipes, thanksgiving salad recipes, fall salad, salad inspiration, autumn salads, thanksgiving salad