Greek chicken salad is fresh, healthy, and delicious, packed with classic Mediterranean flavors. Perfect as a light lunch or dinner, or for meal prep.
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Greek salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- In a large serving bowl, combine the salad ingredients including chicken, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese.
- To make the Greek salad dressing, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour dressing on top of salad and toss to combine. Add more salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
airtight containers in the refrigerator. The chicken will last up to 3 days, and the salad and dressing will last up to 1 week. Then toss and combine just before serving or packing for lunch. This will keep your salad looking fresh.To make ahead, store the salad, chicken, and dressing separately in
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek chicken salad, greek salad with chicken, how to make greek salad with chicken, chicken greek salad