Quick and easy, 5-minute super berry smoothie bowl is loaded with mixed berries, banana, and spinach and is topped with fully customizable toppings.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 + 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach, loosely packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tablespoons flax or chia seeds (optional)
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 teaspoon toasted pumpkin seeds
- Combine smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with your favourite toppings including sliced fruit, granola and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Add extra protein: For extra protein, add some protein powder into your smoothie, or flax or chia seeds.
Other toppings: You can add any other toppings that you like. Try shredded coconut or nuts. The toppings add more nutrients and protein to your bowl to turn it to a complete meal. Plus, they make the bowl pretty too.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: super berry smoothie bowl, berry smoothie, smoothie bowl, 5-minute smoothie,