Imagine baked chicken breast that is actually juicy and tender. I am talking about the juiciest baked chicken breast with Greek souvlaki marinade.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon, garlic, oregano, mint, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts a large dish and pour the marinade over top. Turn chicken around to ensure that they are fully coated with the marinade.
- Cover the place with plastic cling wrap and place in the refrigerator. Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven for 450 F. Place chicken on a lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink inside and the internal temperature reaches 165 F in the thickest part of the chicken breast.
- Take it out of the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes. Serve with salad, rice or pita bread and a side of tzatziki sauce.