Whipped feta crostini with a herby olive topping is quick and easy snack or appetizer that is ready in less than 20 minutes — or 10 minutes if you’re fast.
- 1 french baguette, cut into ½-inch slices
- 8-oz block feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup pitted olives, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Arrange sliced bread in a single layer on a large half sheet baking pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes until toasted.
- Combine feta, Greek yogurt, and olive oil in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Add a large spoonful of whipped feta onto each toasted sliced bread. Top with a spoonful of olives and a sprinkle of parsley.
A quicker alternative: To make this recipe even faster and easier, consider using pita chips or crackers. Then, all you need to do is whip your feta, smear it on, too it with olives, and enjoy!
How to store: Store whipped feta and toasted crostini separately. Whipped feta will keep in the fridge for up to 3-4 days in an airtight container. Store toasted crostini at room temperature in a sealed bag or container after you allow it to cool completely. You could store assembled crostini but it will start getting soggy the longer it’s stored.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Toast
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: whipped feta crostini, crostini with whipped feta, whipped feta crostini with olives, whipped feta olive crostini