Triple berry french toast with warm slices of bread, creamy egg mixture, an overload of berries, and maple syrup drizzled on top is breakfast goals.
- 1 demi French baguette
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted (plus more for serving)
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and/or strawberries)
- maple syrup (for serving)
- Slice baguette on the diagonal into slices that are about 1/2-inch thick.
- In a small container or mixing bowl combine eggs, heavy cream, vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Lay slices of baguette in egg mixture and let sit for 2-3 minutes to soak it up, then flip and let sit another 2-3 minutes. Repeat until all bread is coated.
- Heat a large griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add sliced bread and let cook undisturbed for 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Serve french toast topped with lots of fresh berries and a pat of butter. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: triple berry french toast, berry french toast, french toast with baguettes, how to make french toast, french toast with berries