Thai mango salad is a refreshing and healthy dish that makes a great summer lunch or side dish. Easy to throw together in 10 minutes.
- 3 yellow mango (Ataulfo), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts (plus more for serving)
- 1/3 cup creamy sesame dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini (or peanut butter)
- 1/2 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- In a large mixing bowl or serving dish, combine mango, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, and roasted peanuts.
- For the creamy sesame dressing, stir to combine soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, tahini, and sesame seeds.
- Pour creamy sesame dressing on top of the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately with extra peanuts and sesame seeds on top.
airtight containers. When ready to serve, pour the dressing on top and toss.To make this salad ahead of time, I would suggest doing all the prep and chopping the vegetables, make the dressing, and store in separate
How to store: Thai mango salad is best served fresh. If you have any leftovers, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: thai mango salad, thai salad with mangos, asian mango salad, mango salad with peanuts, how to make thai mango salad