Sizzling and hot sheet pan chicken fajitas are on the table in less than 30 minutes! The best part is that you just throw everything into one sheet pan!
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb. chicken cutlets (about 3-4 cutlets)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a small bowl, combine cumin, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper, then stir to combine. Set aside seasoning.
- Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle fajita seasoning on both sides of chicken, reserving about 1 tablespoon of the seasoning.
- Cut the 3 bell peppers and the onion into 1/2-inch thick slices. Evenly distribute on the baking sheet, then drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the reserved seasoning.
- Cook in preheated oven until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F and the vegetables are slightly charred, about 15-17 minutes.
- Serve fajitas with lime wedges and fresh cilantro. Serve as is or in tortillas with cheese, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.