This bright and colourful Greek salad hummus flatbread is perfect as an appetizer or a healthy lunch or snack.
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 3 kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Oregano Leaf (dried oregano)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Toast naan bread in toaster or toaster oven. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, olives, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread hummus onto each naan bread.
- Divide the salad mixture on top of the hummus.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese, slice and serve!
- Category: Appetizer