Asian chopped salad is a delicious and colorful salad, loaded with refreshing crisp vegetables, plant-based protein, and a homemade creamy sesame dressing.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup extra firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped (for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds (for garnish)
- 3/4 cup creamy sesame dressing
- In a large mixing bowl or serving dish, combine lettuce, cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, tofu, and edamame. Pour creamy sesame dressing on top. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately with cilantro and sesame seeds on top.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: asian chopped salad, vegan asian chopped salad, asian chopped salad with tofu, asian salad with tofu and edemame, vegan salad