Over 45 best keto recipes that fit a low carb keto diet, including many quick easy options for busy weeknights, from meat to fish, soup to salad, and more. One of my favorite keto recipes is this baked souvlaki chicken breast.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- 2 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint (or dill)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, dill, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts a large shallow bowl and pour the marinade over top. Toss chicken in the marinade to ensure that they are fully coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic cling wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the chicken to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Place chicken on a quarter sheet baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink inside and the internal temperature reaches 165 F in the thickest part of the chicken breast (as read on a meat thermometer).
- Remove the chicken out of the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes. Serve warm with a Greek salad, and don't forget the tzatziki sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Marinate Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: 45 best keto recipes, keto dinner ideas, keto dinner recipes, low carb dinners, low carb dinner ideas, keto diet, keto food