Get your kale fix with this delicious, crunchy kale salad with poppy seed dressing, toasted pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup brussel sprouts, chopped
- 1/2 cup green cabbage, chopped in thin slices
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/8 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- Combine all greens together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add the Greek yogurt, olive oil, poppy seeds, salt and pepper and whisk until fully combined.
- Drizzle the dressing into the large bowl and toss salad to coat.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries on top.