Homemade strawberry popsicles are healthy, refreshing, and sweet. Made with just 4 ingredients, they're packed with fresh strawberries and no refined sugar.
- 4 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen, hulled
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add strawberries, yogurt, honey, and lemon juice into a blender or food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Slowly pour the strawberry mixture into popsicle molds until it almost fills to the top, leaving about 1/4-inch off the rim. Close the lid and add popsicle sticks.
- Transfer to the freezer until frozen completely, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run the popsicle mold under hot water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicles from the mold for easy release.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Freeze Time: 4 hours
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry yogurt popsicles, strawberry popsicles with yogurt, strawberry ice lollies, strawberry ice pop, yogurt popsicles with strawberries