The combination of salty prosciutto, sweet tomatoes, gooey mozzarella and delicate spinach to come together to create a masterpiece — spinach tomato and prosciutto pizza!
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup mini tomatoes (red and yellow), sliced in half
- 3/4 cup mini mozzarella balls, sliced in half
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 7 oz. prosciutto
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pour warm water into a small bowl. Stir in yeast. Add sugar and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Using a wooden spoon mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl. Cover and set aside in a warm and dry place to rise for 45-60 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
- Preheat the oven to 410ºF .
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a 15-inch disc.
- Add the toppings: tomatoes, mozzarella, spinach, and prosciutto. Season with pizza seasoning and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
- For extra crispy crust, blind bake the rolled-out pizza dough for about 5 minutes at 400ºF adding the toppings and baking.