Complete your summer party, barbecue or picnic with a sweet, refreshing pitcher of sparkling strawberry lemonade, made with real fruit!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 4 cups sparkling water
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Stir in lemon juice and remove from heat. Let mixture cool completely.
- Blend 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries until smooth. Remove and strain through a fine mesh sieve if desired.
- Whisk strawberry puree, sugar mixture, and sparkling water together in a large pitcher.
- Place in refrigerator until completely cool.
- Slice remaining strawberries and add to lemonade. Add ice and serve!
For a non-carbonated water, simply substitute the sparkling water with regular water.