It is time to say good-bye to the store-bought stuff and make skinny strawberries and cream popsicles at home using fresh fruit and Greek yogurt!
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, divided
- 1 and 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Puree sliced strawberries in a blender and add 2 tablespoons of honey. Blend until combined. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, remaining honey, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined. Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Scoop two tablespoons of strawberry puree mixture into each popsicle mold. Scoop two tablespoons of Greek yogurt mixture into each popsicle mold. Repeat until popsicle molds are evenly filled to the top.
- Place molds in the freezer and freeze until set, at least 8 hours or overnight (recommended).
- Once popsicles are ready, run the mold under warm water for about 20 seconds to help loosen the popsicles and serve!
- You can also skip the layering process, combine all the ingredients together and pour into the molds.
- If your popsicle mold requires wooden sticks, freeze for an hour first and then insert the sticks. This will keep them in place and prevent them from floating to the top. Then continue to freeze for another 7 hours or overnight.
- You can try this recipe using other kinds of berries.
- Category: Dessert