Quick and easy pumpkin pie granola packed with oats, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and nuts, is vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. The best fall snack or breakfast.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, loosely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, pepitas, pecans, pumpkin spice seasoning and salt. In another bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. The mixture may be slightly lumpy. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine until fully incorporated.
- Spread the granola mixture onto a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, turn the pan once halfway.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down (about 15 minutes). Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
How to store: You can store homemade granola in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks (if you don't finish it way before then like we do). I like to store it in a glass canning jar like the one shown in the pictures.
How to serve granola: You can serve granola in so many different ways. The easiest is just on its own as a snack by the handfuls. You can also add it on top of milk or yogurt, or layer it in a fruit and yogurt parfait, or top it on banana toast with honey. It is also pretty amazing on top of a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin pie granola, pumpkin granola, pumpkin spice granola, easy granola, homemade pumpkin granola