Thick, fluffy, chewy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies is when pumpkin bread meets chocolate chip cookies. These no chill cookies are ready in under 20 minutes.
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 + ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat silicone mat.
- In a small bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree, and whisk until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and beat together with a hand mixer until just combined. Then fold in ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop out the cookies (about 2 tablespoons per scoop). Space them about an inch apart. Then, use the back of a spoon to slightly flatten the cookies. Press remaining chocolate chips on top of the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges start to brown.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies with pumpkin, pumpkin cookies, cookies with canned pumpkin