3-ingredient prosciutto-wrapped asparagus and cantaloupe bundles are salty, sweet and juicy — the trifecta you never knew you needed!
- 1 bunch of asparagus (about 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- 1 (4 oz.) package prosciutto
- nonstick grill spray
- Trim the bottom 1-inch to 1 and 1/2-inch off the ends of the asparagus. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat until it reaches about 400 degrees. Grill asparagus until tender, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Peel cantaloupe and scoop out seeds, then slice into wedges. You can get about 18-20 wedges per cantaloupe.
- Slice each piece of prosciutto in half lengthwise, then take one single piece and wrap it around 1 cantaloupe wedge and 2 or 3 pieces of asparagus. Repeat until all bundles are prepped.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray, then grill asparagus bundles for about 2 minutes per side. Remove, season with a little additional black pepper, and serve immediately.