Pistachio-crusted salmon is a gourmet dinner without the gourmet skills! Prepare this with a handful of ingredients in less than 20 minutes!
- 2 wild salmon fillets (approximately 6 ounces (175 g) grams each)
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place salmon on a lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon on a parchment-lined quarter sheet baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and honey. Spread 3/4 of the mixture evenly over the salmon.
- Add pistachios to the remaining mixture and stir to combine. Spoon the pistachio mixture on top of the salmon and press lightly into salmon using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until salmon is flaky. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
How to store: Store pistachio-crusted salmon in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Freezing cooked salmon is not recommended as it will cause the salmon to become rubbery and tough.
How to reheat: Reheat in a 300 F preheated oven or air fryer for 5-10 minutes until warmed through. Alternatively, you can reheat in the microwave in 20-second increments until heated all the way through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pistachio-crusted salmon, salmon with pistachios, baked pistachio salmon, pistachio salmon,