Pistachio-crusted salmon is a gourmet dinner without the gourmet skills! Prepare this with a handful of ingredients in less than 20 minutes!
- 2 wild salmon fillets, approximately 6 ounces (175 g) grams each
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place salmon on a lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, and honey. Spread 3/4 of the mixture evenly over the salmon.
- Add pistachios to remaining mixture and stir to combine. Spoon pistachio mixture on top and press lightly into salmon using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until salmon is flaky.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.