One pan garlic roasted chicken and baby potatoes is an easy to make, delicious and wholesome meal for the entire family. Prep this flavourful sheet pan meal in 10 minutes.
- 5 to 6 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on (2 lbs. total)
- 15-20 baby potatoes, halved
- 1/2 onion, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large roasting pan or casserole dish, add chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken in between the potatoes. Then, sprinkle dried rosemary on top of the chicken and vegetables.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 1 hour and 25 minutes until skin crispy and golden brown and potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
- For crispier and more browned skin, turn the broiler on high and broil for 3-4 minutes until crispy. Be sure to keep a close eye on the broiler as things can burn very quickly.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: one pan garlic roasted chicken and baby potatoes, sheet pan chicken and potatoes, sheet pan chicken dinner, chicken and potatoes