One pan garlic roasted chicken and baby potatoes is a wholesome meal for the entire family that is both delicious and easy to make.
- 5 to 6 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on
- 15-20 baby potatoes, halved
- 2 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- 1/2 onion, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large roasting pan or casserole dish, add chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken randomly in between the potatoes.
- Season chicken with more salt and pepper on both sides.
- Sprinkle rosemary over the chicken and vegetables.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 1 hour and 25 minutes until skin crispy and golden brown and potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve.