Line up breakfast for days with these no bake protein-packed breakfast energy bites that can be made ahead of time! No cooking or reheating required, simply combine real wholesome ingredients, form into individual bite size pieces, and make your morning routine a little simpler.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cashews, roasted
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons shaved chocolate or chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter (or other nut butter), oats, protein powder, chia seeds, and vanilla extract.
- Place cashews and slivered almonds into the bowl of a food processor, then blend until finely ground, about 1 minute. Add to peanut butter mixture, then stir using a spatula until well combined. Add shaved chocolate or chocolate chips then fold into the mix. You may need to use your hands to combine it all together — if so, wet your hands slightly first.
- Let mixture cool in fridge for about 20 minutes, then use your hands to roll out into 12 small bite size balls. Store in an airtight container.