Take the stress out of entertaining with this easy, one-pan maple roasted brussels sprouts and butternut squash side dish, filled with flavour in every bite.
- 1 lb. fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped into 1-inch cubes (approx. 2 and 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup pecans (optional for serving)
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Add ingredients to a lined or lightly greased baking tray. Toss until combined.
- Spread evenly and roast for 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and edges are browned.
- Toss in pecans (optional) and serve.
If you would like it the vegetables to be a little more crispier, place under the broiler for a couple minutes.