Fresh mango salsa is sweet, tangy, and delicious. It's a quick and easy recipe that you can whip up with just 6 ingredients and in under 10 minutes.
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (from 1 lime)
- Combine mango, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro in a mixing bowl and stir until evenly mixed. Drizzle with lime juice and toss well to coat.
- Let the mango salsa sit for 5-10 minutes to allow all the flavors to infuse into each other. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: mango salsa, easy mango salsa, how to make mango salsa, how to make salsa with mangos, mango pico de gallo