Grab a few easy ingredients, throw them in the blender and in a fews hours, a refreshing and unbelievably healthy lemon turmeric sorbet will be all set and ready for digging in!!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Transfer into a covered container and leave for 4 hours in the freezer.
- Take the sorbet out of the freezer and whisk to a slushy consistency.
- Return to the freezer and leave to fully set overnight.
We've kept this dessert dairy-free, but if you want an even creamier treat, just add some milk or yogurt into the blend, and voila! You've got a creamer sorbet.